Lentil & Chickpea Patties (Quick & Easy Meals)
- 2 Cans chick peas
- 1 Can Lentils
- 2 Salad onions
- Salt & pepper
- 1 Tsp Coriander powder
- 1 1/2 Tsp Cumin powder
- 1 Cup plain flour
- 2 Eggs
- Green chillies
- 1 Tsp Garlic
- 1 Cup Spring onions
- Add oil in to a pan and cook onions until tender.
- Next add green chillies, garlic, spices and spring onions. Cook 2 min.
- Process the lentils and chick peas in a food processor.
- Mix with the cooked onion mix and add eggs to get it to the right consistency.
- Next add flour and get it to the right consistency to make patties.
- Put some oil in to a pan and leave to be hot on the stove,
- Drop the patties and cook on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve hot with a side salad and some sour cream.