Easter Bunny Bread (Simple Baking)
- 260g Bread Flour
- 25g Sugar
- 8g Milk Powder
- 4g Yeast
- 2g Salt
- 20g Butter
- 1 Egg
- 110ml Milk
- Black writing icing or melted chocolate.
- Add bread flour, milk powder,sugar, yeast and egg and mix well.
- While mixing add salt and milk and mix for 5 min.
- Next add butter and keep on kneading for 10 more min.
- Put the dough in to a greased bowl and leave in a warm place to double in size.
- When its ready put flour on to bench and cut the dough in to two.
- Divide one in to to four and other half in to eight.
- Next do the bunny as described in the video.
- Leave to prove.
- Next brush the tops with eggs and bake on 180c about 20-30 min.
- Next leave to cool on wire racks.
- Using melted chocolate or writing icing draw the eyes and the mouth. ( If using chocolate use a tooth pick to write)
- Can freeze the left overs for future use.