Cream Cheese Bread Rolls (Simple Baking)
- 235g Bread flour
- 20g Sugar
- 3 g Salt
- 4g Yeast
- 110ml Warm Water
- 1/2 of an Egg
- 25 g Butter
For the filling
- 250g Cream cheese
- Lime juice
- Or Sugar if you like sweet mix
- Add the bread flour, sugar, yeast, and egg in to the mixing bowl.
- Next add salt and water little by little to make a smooth dough. Keep on kneading for 5 min.
- Next add butter and knead another 10 more minutes.
- Put the prepared dough in to a greased bowl and leave in a warm place until double in size.
- Prepare the filling adding pepper and lime juice ot use sugar instead of pepper to make sweet filling. Mix well and keep it aside.
- Take the dough out and cut in to equal size pieces.
- Roll each piece in to circle and fill with cream cheese.
- Seal edges and press down and leave on baking sheets to prove again.
- Brush the tops with eggs ad bale on 180c about 20 min.
- Cool on wire racks.