Yoghurt ,Coconut Milk & Raspberry Slice
- 200g Crushed cookie
- 30g Melted butter
- 2x250g Packets fresh raspberries
- 1 packet raspberry jelly/ 85g
- Chilled 200ml coconut milk
- 500g Greek Style yoghurt
- 80g Icing Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Water
- 4tsp Gelatine powder
- Mix Butter and crushed cookies. Press on to a tray.
- Leave in fridge to set.
- Dissolve flavoured jelly according to the packet instructions.
- Dissolve 4tsp gelatine in 1/2 cup of water.Microwave it.
- Add coconut milk in to a mixing bowl and whisk well.
- Add yoghurt and whisk again.Add icing sugar.
- Next add dissolved plain gelatine.
- Pour the mix on to the biscuit base.
- Leave to set in fridge.
- Next pack raspberries on the set coconut jelly.
- Pour the prepared raspberry gelatine on top and leave in fridge again to set.
- Remove from tray and cut as you wish.
- Serve with cream and ice cream.