Chocolate, Coconut & Cream Cheese Slice
For the Chocolate Sponge
- 110g Self Raising Flour
- 25g Cocoa Powder
- 80ml Milk
- 1 Egg
- 50g Sugar
- 25g Softened Butter
For the second Layer
- 50g Desiccated Coconut
- 1tsp Vanilla
- 125g Cream Cheese or mascarpone cheese
- 120g Chocolate
- 30g Butter
- Desiccated coconut for sprinkling.
- Whisk egg,sugar and butter in a mixing bowl until pail in colour.
- Add cocoa, and self raising flour and whisk on a very low speed while adding milk.
- Put the mix in to a cake tin and bake on 180c about10-15 min or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Meanwhile mix cream cheese, coconut and vanilla. Leave aside.
- Put the prepared cake on a plate and cover with the cream cheese mix.
- Pour melted chocolate and sprinkle some coconut on top.
- Store in fridge.