Healthy Rye, Wheat & Multigrain Bread
- 160g Bread flour
- 110ml Boiling water
- 2Tblsp Molasses
- 420ml cold water
Next day bread ingredients
- 300 g Bread Flour
- 200g Whole wheat Flour
- 150g Rye Flour
- 10g Salt
- 12g Instant dry yeast
- 30g Water
- 150g Multigrain
- Add flours, previous day dough,yeast,salt and knead well.
- Next add the multigrain mix and knead about 20 min.
- Do not add water at once. Its only if needed.
- Leave to double in size.
- When the dough is ready cut in to equal parts and make buns as directed and leave to prove again.
- Brush the tops with eggs or oil and bake on 200c about 20 min.
- Cool on a wire rack. Freeze if you like.