Simple & Easy Whiteout Cake
- 3 Cups Plain Flour
- 1/2 Cup Corn Flour
- 1 Egg
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1/2 Tsp Slat
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 275g Butter
- 400g Sugar
- 11/2 Cup Water
- 1 Tblsp Baking Powder
For the Icing
- 250g White Chocolate
- 100g Sugar
- 50g Plain Flour
- 115g Butter
- 250ml Milk
- 60ml Whipping Cream
- A drop of vanilla extract.
- Whisk the whole egg,sugar and butter in a mixing bowl until pale in colour.
- Next add vanilla ,flour and cold water and mix well.
- Pour the prepared batter in to a baking tray and bake on 180c about 50 min to 1 hour.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Next for the icing melt chocolate.
- Add milk in a pot and dissolve plain flour in it. Add sugar and vanilla and cream.
- Cook until it becomes a thick consistency like condensed milk.
- Cool it completely and add butter and whisk well.
- Next add white chocolate and whisk well. Leave in fridge several min and whisk back again.
- Cut the cake in to 3 layers. Spread the icing.
- Cover with the remain and leave it in fridge to set.
- Cut the cake as you wish. Enjoy !