Magic Chocolate Custard Cake
- 4 Eggs Separated into egg whites and yolks
- 175g Raw sugar
- 115g melted butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder.
- Few drops of vanilla
- Pinch Salt
- 110g Plain Flour
- 2 Tblsp Corn Flour
- 2 Cups Milk
- Add yolks , Sugar,Salt, Butter in to a mixing bowl and mix well.
- After add corn flour and cocoa powder,plain flour and milk.
- Mix well and leave aside.
- Beat egg whites in a separate bowl until soft peak.
- Mix whites with the batter and pour in to a tray.
- Bake on 170c about 40- 50 min or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.