Soft & Silky Strawberry & Coconut Syrup Cake
- 200g Caster Sugar
- 125g Butter
- 210g Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 cup Strawberry Puree
- A Drop of vanilla
- 125ml Coconut Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 40g Strawberry flavoured Gelatine
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Whisk butter and sugar until pale in colour.
- Next add gelatine and eggs and whisk well.
- After add flour and cocoa powder, vanilla & pureed strawberry and mix well.
- Put that in to a prepared pan.
- Bake on 180c about 30-40 min or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.