Coconut Short Bread
- 2 Cups Plain Flour
- 1 Cup Desiccated coconut
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla
- 150g Sugar
- 160g Softened Butter
- Add butter and sugar in to a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add coconut vanilla and mix well.
- Add eggs one by one.
- Add flour and mix well. If the mix a bit wet add more coconut to get the consistency to roll on the bench top.
- Next put that on to the bench top and press into 1/2 inch thickness.
- Bake 180c about 15-20 min.
- Cool on wire racks & store in air tight containers.