Sri Lankan Style Pork Fry
- 11/2 Kg Pork (Boiled or not)
- 1Tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 Tsp Fennel Seeds
- 1 Tblsp Coriander Seeds
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 Tsp of Pepper
- 1-2 Tblsp Chilli powder
- 1 Tblsp Coconut oil or any other oil.
- 50ml Vinegar
- Several inches Cinnamon
- Several cloves
- Several Cardamons
- Green chillies as much as you like
- 6 Cloves garlic
- 2 large shallots
- Cook the pork first in salt and vinegar. If you don't mind eating extra oil cook pork cubes directly with out boiling.
- Fry the Spices until golden brown. Don't grind. But Crush the spices.
- Add oil in to a pan and fry onion, ginger, garlic and green chillies.
- Add the crushed spices in to the oil and fry 1 minute.
- Next add salt and the other spices. cook 30 seconds.
- next add cooked pork and vinegar.
- Cook on low heat about 15-20 min.
- This can be kept in fridge about 7 days in fridge or 3-4 days out.