Coconut Cake (Simple Baking)
- 11/2 cups Self raising Flour
- 50g Desiccated coconut
- 1/4 Cup milk
- 1 cup Of Sugar
- 125g Butter
- A drop of coconut essence or coconut extract
- 2 Eggs
- 350 ml Sour Cream
- Cream butter and sugar about 2 minutes.
- Add eggs one by one and beat well.
- Add coconut, milk, flour and sour cream and mix well.Add a drop of coconut essence and mix well.
- Transfer the mix in to a 8x8 inch baking tray & bake on 180c about 45-50 min.
- After transfer on to wire racks & leave to cool.