Chocolate & Hazelnut Truffles (Quick& Easy Sweets)
For the Base
- 90g Plain flour
- 90g butter
- 90g Caster Sugar
- 11/2 tblsp Cocoa powder
For the Filling
- 250g Dark Chocolate
- 2 Tblsp Brandy or Apple juice
- 1/2 cup Thickened cream
- 100g Roasted Hazelnuts
- Add the sugar & butter and mix until light and fluffy.
- Next add flour & cocoa powder and mix well.
- Next add the mix in to a 4x8 inch loaf pan or a tray.
- Bake 180 c about 15 min. & Cool completely.
- Add chocolate in to a pan and add cream. Melt on a low heat.
- Next add brandy and chopped hazelnuts and pour it on to the cooled chocolate base and put it in the fridge over night or several hours.
- Cut in to smaller squares.