- 7g yeast
- 2 Tblsp water
- 30g Sugar
- 1 Egg white
- 1 whole egg
- Strawbweey jam
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 240g plain flour
- 30g melted Butter
- Bowl of sugar for coating after frying
- Oil for deep frying.
- Add the flour, melted butter,whole egg, and the yeast mix in to a mixing bowl.
- Knead the dough about 10 min.
- While mixing add warm milk in to the dough.
- Transfer the prepared dough in to a greased bowl and cover it with a damp cloth.
- Leave the dough in a warm place until double in size.
- Once it is double in size put it on toa floured bench top and cut in to equal size portions.
- Make circles. Brush around with egg whites. Put jam in to the middle and cove with another circle.
- Put it on a tray and leave it to double in size.
- Once double in size deep fry them until dolden brown.
- Coat with sugar.