When you have over riped bananas don't throw them away. Try making a bread like this. If you dont like it sweet omit sugar. Its really a good idea for kids lunch boxes and for breakfast with a coffee.
- 3 Large well riped bananas
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 1/1/2 Cups of plain flour
- 1 Cup Self raising flour
- 45 g Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 100 g Treacle
- 125 ml Milk
- 1 Tsp All spice
- 1 Tsp Bi carb
- Spray 11x3 ior 9x5 inch nch loaf pan.
- Preheat oven to 180.
- Add the sugar ,Eggs & Butter in to a mixing bowl.
- Mix it while adding the banan in to that.
- Add the treacle and all spice & milk.
- Then add flour little by little.
- Finally add 1 tsp bicarb.
- Bake in a pre heated oven about 40 min.
- Insert a skewer and check before taking out.