- 330g Self Raising flour
- 250g Butter
- 260g Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 180ml Milk
- 1Tblsp Vanila
- Food Colouring
- Cocoa Powder
- Preheat the oven to 170c.
- Grease a 20 or 22 cm baking tray.
- Add the butter and sugar and mix until creamy.
- Next add vanila & eggs and mix,
- After add flour and mix it.
- Add milk while mixing the flour.
- Devide the mix in to 3 equal parts.
- Leave one portion as it is.
- Add cocoa and the colouring to the other bowls.
- Then add all three colours alternetively.
- Take a fork and swirl around to get the marbled effect.
- Flatten the mix and bake 170 about 40 min.
- Insert a skewer and check whether the cake is ready. If the skewer comes out clean its cooked.
- Leave the cake to cool down on a wire rack.