For the pastry
- 500g plain flour
- 125 g butter
- pinch salt
- 1 cup water
For the mix...
- 300g chicken
- 300g boiled potatoes
- 3 green chillies
- 1 large onions
- Chicken stock powder
- Tumeric powdr
- Chillie powder
- Curry powder
- Fry the onions,curry leaves with green chillies
- Add the chicken and all the spices with stock and salt. Cook 5-10 min.
- Add the potatoes cook two min and leave it cool.
- Add all the ingredients for the dough and knead about 7-8 min.
- Then make circles out from the dough.
- Fill the circle with the mix and press edges or use a pastry cutter.
- Bake them on 180 after egg washing or deep fry until golden brown.