- 350g plain flour
- 50g milk powder
- 7g yeast
- 1 tblsp sugar
- 3 Tblsp luke warm water
- 1 egg
- 25 g margarine or butter.
- 100g Sugar
- 100 ml luke warm water.
- Butter to brush the tops of doughnuts
For cinnamon sugar
- 2 Tblsp caster sugar
- Cinnamon powder
- Make the yeast mix. Leave several minutes to prove.
- Then add margarine, salt. milk powder,plain flour, sugar,egg & yeast in to a mixing bowl and mix it about a minute.
- While mixing add the water.
- Knead the dough for 15 min.
- If you find the dough is a bit runny add a bit more flour while kneading.
- Transfer the mix in to a greased bowl and leave in a warm place to double in size.
- When the dough is double in size punch down and put it on a floured bench top.
- Spread the dough and cut using a doughnut cutter or large and small round cutters.
- Leave it to in a warm place to double in size.
- Bake the dough nuts about 10 min on 160.
- Take out and brush the tops with butter and sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top.
- Bake again 10 min until golden brown.