Chocolate Mousse (Simple Desserts)
- 250g Cooking Chocolate (Sorry a mistake in video as 125g)
- A pinch of cream of tartar
- 2 Tblsp Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Tblsp Cream
- Add chocolate and cream in to a bowl and leave on a pot of simmering water to melt.
- Mix egg whites with a pinch of cream of tartar.
- When the bubbles start forming rain the sugar.
- Beat that to the soft peak.
- take the chocolate out and add the egg yolks one by one.
- Mix well and leave to cool down.
- After add the chocolate in to the egg whites and then start folding.
- Put that in to a piping bag and put directly in to the serving dishes.
- Chill overnight or several hours.
- Serve with whipped cream and ice cream.